Tuesday, June 26, 2007

#87 and On....

Okay, we have gotten so many lovely squishes! And, I have to say, I have been so anxiously awaiting travel that I have somehow found myself unable to focus on other projects. However, I looked at all the fabulous new squishes last night, and was inspired to post them. The wait to travel is killing me, but looking at all of the fabulous support and good wishes makes me feel better:) So, here goes!

These four gorgeous squishes are from Noah's Aunt Tara, Uncle Dave and cousins: Jennifer, Matthew, Elizabeth, Caroline, and Daniel:









This Iowa State Cyclone Wish is from our great friend Adam:) Valiant try, Adam, but if I can help it, this will be a Hawkeye baby...or, better yet...Harvard, here comes Noah!) :)




These next two squishes are from our dear friends Adam and Jessica (Yay Iowa cows!):


These two cute squishes are from our good friend, Kim:




These next two are from Noah's Aunt Kelli and Uncle Tim:) They are getting married in mid-July, and we would love to have Noah home in time to go!


This next beautiful squish is from my friend Rania. (Rania has a little one on the way as well...can't wait to meet her!)



These next ones come to use from the Lone Star state:
This camping one is from Ohio! (I love it!)

This beautiful fan pattern is from a family in NY:
Blue flames (with a Scooby sticker):)



This one came to us from Michigan!

These two lovely ones are from Australia (complete with the words to Waltzing Matilda!)

This one is from MO:

This one is from a 4 year old boy in Indiana:
These came to me from participants in a swap for "boy" theme squishes:




This ones is from FL:



These cowboys came from New Jersey!



This squish (complete with Rascal Flatts lyrics) is from South Carolina:

3 comments:

adickins00 said...

Thought my Cyclones would take the cake but that Curious George one is pretty darn cute.....

Ask Nate to sing his favorite Hawkeye song:) (it's even funnier after a few dozen drinks)

Monica said...

beautiful squishes.

reflecting the light of the moon said...

You are so great to have kept track of the squishes...I wish I had done that. I loved doing this for my daughters. Congrats on getting home safe!!
Teri