Wednesday, May 23, 2007

So, Many wonderful Squishes... (#68-#79)

I am way behind in posting these. There has been a rush on squishes lately (Yay!!), and in all the excitement of getting our referral I have slacked on posting them. So, I will post one batch now and hope to post another batch ASAP :) (If you have not seen a picture of our baby, Noah, click here.) So, If you gave one and you do not see it here, please know that I will post it soon (it takes a long time to upload all these photos, but I think it is worth it!)



(By the way, I am thinking of putting a deadline in place for squish submission, because now that we are planning on getting Noah quickly, I would like to get started on the quilt...how does end of June sound? I want to make sure that everyone who wants to has a chance to participate!)



This first squish is from Noah's Aunt Clare (It is so cool to type his name!!)...cute counting monkeys! (#68)







These next 2 are from Tuscon, AZ (and they are in celebration of Africa) (#69):





(#70)





This animal musician fabric is from Arlington, VA (#71):









These colorful bugs (which I think are great!) are from Austin, TX (#72):







The bumble bees are from Wisconsin (#73):







This next one is in honor of Mexico (#74):







This gorgeous stain glass pattern is from Oregon (#75):







This one is from Georgia (#76):







I have also been participating in a zodiac swap (one fabric for each animal...I sent out sheep/rams), and so these are some of the fabrics from that swap (By the way, in case you are wondering, Noah was born in the year of the pig!):




(not sure how to count those....)

We always love frog fabric! (#77)



And, this one is from Key West, FL (#78):







Lastly, I love these flowers!! :) (#79)


No comments: